We’re a leader in innovative energy solutions.
We strive to bring new businesses to the communities we serve. We do this by being proactive and responsive to our customers’ unique and evolving energy needs.
- Best-in-class reliability
- Competitive tax policies
- The State of Wyoming has a number of statutorily authorized incentives
- Designed to support the data storage and processing industries.
- Modern telecommunication infrastructure
- Competitive Rates and Innovative Tariffs
- Elevation and Climate
- Flexible energy supply that can incorporate a customer's needs for time of day as well as any renewable energy requirements.
2018 Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Award Winner in the Green Tarriff category
“We have data centers with five different regulated utilities but we have only been able structure a tariff with one that we believe helps us. Black Hills Energy is a banner for what utilities should be.”
The choice of Pueblo "was guided in large part due to the flexibility to craft a negotiated service offering for electricity from Black Hills,” the company said in the filing. The proposal allows for a “competitive rate that allows AX2 to compete against other data processing companies across North America.”