Nebraska Ag Energy Expo
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019 from 11:00am MST – Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 2:45pm MDT
- For More Information Contact: Black Hills Energy email@example.com
Want to attend? It’s Free!Register for Event!
March 19 event is canceled
Due to poor road conditions, we've canceled the Tuesday, March 19 Ag Energy Expo in Ravenna.
Make more green in 2019
Come check out one of our new Ag Energy Expos throughout Nebraska, March 6 - March 19. Learn ways to help keep more green in your pocket this irrigation season. Plus, when you join us at any open house, you could win a DeWalt Cordless Grease Gun Kit.
- 11 a.m. UNL Agricultural Economics | Agricultural Improvement Act
A new farm bill is expected to maintain current programs such as ARC and PLC and offer producers new enrollment decision in 2019. An Extension representative will cover current issues and developments in these policy areas and provide guidance for producer decisions in the year ahead.
- 12 p.m. Lunch | Provided by Black Hills Energy
- 12:30 p.m. Nick Lammers, Head of Agronomics Services, CropMetrics | Profitable Precision Irrigation
Tight margins require growers to leverage every efficiency tool they can. Water is no exception. Learn about tools and techniques to increase profits with efficient irrigation scheduling.
- 1:30 p.m. Black Hills Energy | Natural Gas on the Farm
We’ll show you ways to use less gas (yes, really!) through engine tune up and maintenance tips and tricks. We’ll also be showing the benefits of our Dual Fuel Systems and how minimal investment can really increase your bottom line. We’ll also offer ways to bring technology to your irrigation needs, increasing yields and reducing energy costs.
|March 6||Albion||Fair Building 2650
|March 7||Sutton*||Community Senior Center
204 S. Saunders Ave.
|March 12||Bradshaw||Community Center
455 Lincoln Street
|March 13||Minden||Fair Building
Kearney County Fairgrounds
|March 14||Giltner||Community Center
4021 N. Commercial Drive
|March 19||Ravenna||City Auditorium
112 W. Genoa Street