18th Annual Electro-Technology Expo
Want to attend? Cost is $30.00Register for Event!
Looking for a way to stay plugged in with the changing energy landscape? Then come to the 18th annual Electro-Technology Expo. The 2018 Expo will have exhibits featuring cutting edge energy efficiency technology and workshops given by leading industry and technology experts covering a variety of topics.
Who should attend?
Building contractors, home builders and remodelers, electrical contractors, facility energy managers, electricians, HVAC specialists, insulation specialists, architects, engineers, real estate professionals, home appraisers and home inspectors.
Code hours and CEU credits are available for electricians, HVAC specialists and engineers.
- LED Street & Area Lighting Case Studies
- Geothermal Systems
- Home Weatherization
- Electrical Code Classes – Three sessions
- Heat Pump System Troubleshooting
- Changes in Water Heater Regulations
- Demand Management Systems
- Energy-Efficient Lighting Technology
- Sustainability Incentives
- Motors & Drives
- Hydronic In-Floor Heating Systems
- Utility Energy Efficiency Program Overview
Dowload the 2018 Electro-Tech schedule. New this year: the code class starts at 7 a.m.
Vendor exhibits feature cutting edge energy efficiency technology and building practices.
For additional vendor information or to register as a vendor, download the 2018 vendor form.