A heat pump can heat your home until the outside temperature’s about 20 degrees before bringing on your fossil fuel heating system. With a heat pump, you get a year-round system that uses refrigeration equipment to supply warm air in winter and cool air in summer.
For an energy-cost comparison, check out our free heat loss analysis.
- 20-30 percent annual electric savings with our residential demand service rate
- Cash rebates based on the size of the unit and the energy-efficiency rating
- Heating and cooling in one unit
- Can be installed in a new or existing home with adequate ducting
- No unsightly and potentially dangerous on-site fuel storage tank
- No flames, flammable fuel or odor
- No chimney or vent
- A free ASAP plan for residential customers
- A free Heating and Cooling System Service Check ($104.95 value)