Small Business Direct Install Program
Our Small Business Direct Install (SBDI) Program is designed to help you make your businesses more energy efficient. If you take part in this program, you’ll be eligible for increased incentives not available to non-participants.
Here are a few reasons to consider energy-efficient upgrades:
- Improves the look for your business
- Can increase customer comfort
- Saves money for your bottom line
How does the program work?
- Complete this online interest form or complete this participation form and email us at BlackHillsSBDI@franklinenergy.com to sign up for your free energy assessment. A qualified energy advisor will visit your location and provide you with a report of recommended energy-efficient upgrades, including available incentives.
- Receive your free direct install. Your business may qualify for free screw-in LEDs, faucet aerators or a pre-rinse sprayer. The energy advisor will install these for free.
- Work with a registered trade ally to make additional upgrades. Your energy advisor will refer you to a trade ally to help you move forward with the recommended energy-efficient upgrades. All trade allies have received training from our employees and will provide you with set pricing for the recommended upgrades. Your trade ally may also recommend other comfort and safety improvements to benefit your business.
- Support throughout the process. Your energy advisor will be there with you from the start of the assessment to the completion of your project. Energy advisors help with paperwork completion, project scope reviews and trade ally referral. And they’ll answer all your questions throughout the process.
Small business customers in some of the areas we serve in Colorado and Wyoming may qualify. Each area has specific rate code and energy-usage requirements. Contact us to find out if you qualify.
How do I get started?
Contact our Small Business Direct Install program to find out if you qualify and to schedule your free assessment. Call us at 888-391-8702 or email BlackHillsSBDI@franklinenergy.com.
How do I become a participating trade ally?
We're happy to walk through the trade ally program and process for participation. Call us at 888-391-8702 or email BlackHillsSBDI@franklinenergy.com to get started!
For details about the Small Business Direct Install Program in your area, click the link for your location from the list below.