Here at Black Hills Energy, we’re excited to announce the launch of our Ready EV program! As part of Ready EV, we’re now offering electric vehicle charging rebates for your home or business.
Your business can receive a rebate up to $2,000 per port for Level 2 chargers.
Rebates for your business
Electric vehicles are becoming more popular and businesses may soon be asked by employees or customers where they can charge.
|Business||Level 2 charger and installation up to $2,000 per port|
|Commercial and industrial||Level 3 DCFC fast charger $20,000 or $35,000 based on equipment charging speed|
|Government and nonprofit||Level 2 charger and installation up to $3,000 per port|
Contact your Black Hills Energy electric vehicle charging expert for more information about Level 3 DCFC charger rebates.
Business benefits of installing charging equipment
- Electric vehicle charging establishes your business as a leader in sustainability and innovation.
- It is a customer incentive that can increase visitors, and an employee incentive to enhance recruitment efforts.
- We're your electric vehicle charging resource and offer a rebate on your charging installation to lower your costs.
- We guide you through the charging installation process.
- A residential rebate is available for employees to install charging at home.
- For business customers who participate in the program, we will offer renewable energy credits to further showcase your sustainability efforts.
5 Steps to a Successful Installation
- Decide who will use your chargers - employees, customers and/or public - and consider where you might like them installed.
- See your smart charger options, and contact us to set up a call to assess your charging needs.
- Meet Black Hills Energy for a site walk to determine your installation location and contact a qualified electrician for installation.
- Mail or email the following to Black Hills Energy c/o Electric Vehicle Charging Rebate at P.O. Box 1400, Rapid City, SD 57709
- Signed copy of the Charger Rebate Terms and Conditions
- Qualified charger purchase receipt
- Qualified electrician installation receipt
- Rebate is mailed within 60 days of Black Hills Energy receiving your paperwork.