Our Small Business Direct Install (SBDI) Program is designed to help you make your businesses more energy efficient. If you take part in this program, you’ll be eligible for increased incentives not available to non-participants.
If you're looking to find a contractor in Colorado, click here.
Here are a few reasons to consider energy-efficient upgrades:
- Improves the look for your business
- Can increase customer comfort
- Saves money for your bottom line
How does the program work?
- Complete this online interest form or complete this participation form and email us at BlackHillsSBDI@franklinenergy.com to sign up for your free energy assessment. A qualified energy advisor will visit your location and provide you with a report of recommended energy-efficient upgrades, including available incentives.
- Receive your free direct install. Your business may qualify for free screw-in LEDs, faucet aerators or a pre-rinse sprayer. The energy advisor will install these for free.
- Work with a registered trade ally to make additional upgrades. Your energy advisor will refer you to a trade ally to help you move forward with the recommended energy-efficient upgrades. All trade allies have received training from our employees and will provide you with set pricing for the recommended upgrades. Your trade ally may also recommend other comfort and safety improvements to benefit your business.
- Support throughout the process. Your energy advisor will be there with you from the start of the assessment to the completion of your project. Energy advisors help with paperwork completion, project scope reviews and trade ally referral. And they’ll answer all your questions throughout the process.
For a limited time only, Black Hills Energy customers can receive an incentive bonus for completing projects through the Small Business Direct Install Program in the following service territories: Colorado Gas. Take advantage of this limited time bonus!
How do I get started?
Is there assistance to pay for my project?
Yes. If you need help getting started with your project, our partner Franklin Energy, offers 12 months, 0 percent financing for qualifying customers and projects. Download information on financing, or watch our informative video to learn more.