Wyoming payment assistance
Energy Share of Wyoming - Energy Share of Wyoming (ESW) is a utility payment assistance program helping clients who face emergency energy bill paying situations after ALL other assistance sources have been exhausted. This private non-profit organization is funded through numerous energy provider partnerships. Black Hills Energy Wyoming donates dollars to Energy Share through Black Hills Cares funds.
- Energy Share of Wyoming does NOT accept applications year-round. The application/donation “season” runs from December 1 through April 30 each year, or until ESW funds are exhausted.
- Clients are encouraged to apply for utility bill payment assistance through the LIEAP www.lieapwyo.org program first, before applying for Energy Share of Wyoming funds.
- Clients who qualify for Energy Share funds may receive a ONE TIME (per season) check for up to $400 to assist with payment of electric, natural gas or propane utility bills.
- Payments are only provided to assist clients living in Wyoming.
- More information and the ESW assistance application can be found at: www.energyshareofwyoming.org